Wednesday, May 23, 2012

kitty kat

This is me when is was a wee little kitten!
Hi everybody. 

 oooooo do you still remember me? It's been so long since I've talked to you, hasn't it?
~~~
The five awesome things of life:
  1. Catnip 
  2. Food (A.K.A awesome smelling yummy things, steak, shrimp and crunchy treats)
  3. Yarn (yeah it's that good, you should try some).
  4. More catnip
  5. and more and more and more catnip
~~~

I have the "fun box", it's not very fun though... my humans left it out so I could play. "playing" is non grown up, and why would I do that, well, unless I got pumped up on catnip
~~~
For some reason the humans are saying I've gone soft, ha! I've not gone soft, I think i'll go torture a bug just for saying that!  humph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save the kitties!

Total Pageviews